We are thankful for you, and to show it all month we will be bringing you free
mindful resources on gratitude.
Abundance surrounds you in many ways. Regardless of your station in life, there are
many things that gratify you. What are you thankful for? Take a moment to ponder
Consider the ways that having gratitude makes your life better:
1. You’ll be more enthusiastic. Research shows that when subjects recorded what
they were thankful for in a journal on a regular basis, they reported having a
larger sense of enthusiasm for their life than those who didn’t write about their
gratitude. Acknowledge your gratitude. You’ll be glad you did!
2. You’ll feel more determined to achieve your goals. When you take notice of
the good things you have, you’re more likely to put your nose to the grindstone
and keep working for whatever else you desire.
3. Your level of optimism will soar. According to several studies, those who
documented what they were thankful for were much more positive about how
their life was going and how it would proceed. Being optimistic will fuel your
passion to construct the life you deserve.
4. Energy levels increase. If you have gratitude, you’ll have more energy to create
the life you desire. Being aware of what you’re thankful for galvanizes your
efforts to discover all that your life can be.
5. You’ll pay more attention. Being thankful ensures you’ll be more alert and aware
of how your life is going, what you’re doing, and how you can continue to
build the life you seek.
6. Levels of stress drop. As you live a life of gratitude, things that used to stress you
out will lose their power. Instead, you’ll be entrenched in the wonderful world
you’re living in.
7. You’ll feel more content with life. Those who consciously have gratitude
experience reduced levels of depression.
8. You’ll exercise more. Those who show a sense of thankfulness had higher
reports of exercising more than those who weren’t keeping a gratitude journal.
9. Providing aid to others will come easier to you. When you notice all the positive
things surrounding you, you’ll reach out to help others more often. When your soul
is flooded with light and positivity, you’ll feel more like being there for others.
10. You’ll discover the life you truly want. As unusual as it may sound, the research
about gratitude indicates that those who have thankfulness in their hearts are
more likely to achieve their goals. As your thankfulness grows, your dream life
Open your eyes to the bounties that grace your world. When you do, you’ll live a
more fulfilling life. Allow yourself to feel passion about the color of the fall leaves, the
peacefulness of the snow falling, or the beauty of the blue sky. Notice the feel of a
warm coat against your skin or the love in your child’s hug. Maybe you’re even
grateful for that first cup of morning coffee.
Get started today on your own gratitude journal. Write about everything that you’re
grateful for. As you begin to give thanks, you’ll find your dreams coming true.